Wednesday, June 01, 2005

And for posterity's sake . . .

So . . . yesterday I left my somewhat warm, (last bit of French vanilla Duet) Cinnamon spiked cup of coffee on the kitchen table, next to my loverly son, who was colouring on a large tablet of paper to walk the 12 feet to my glass of water in the living room. I return to the kitchen (seriously folks, 2 seconds here) and there are two very wet crayons laying on the table, and and orange one sticking out of my mug. Did you know that Crayola "My First" Washable Crayons melt in lukewarm coffee??? Science experiment, huh Trevor? Yes, I pulled out that mushy crayon, and looking at the orange swirl in my only coffee of the day, laughing and crying, I dumped it down the drain. Okay, first I took a picture, then I dumped it. Technicality.

6 Comments:

At 5:56 PM , Blogger True Jersey Girl said...

Andrea from Bumbling Bav sent me over to meet you....welcome to the blogging world! I started for the same reason - a place to vent when no one seems to be around. Enjoy yourself!!!

 
At 6:13 PM , Blogger Kimberly said...

Welcome!! Bav sent me over too. Hope you enjoy blogging as much as I do:-)

 
At 7:16 PM , Blogger Robin said...

Welcome to the land of blogdom! May you be as addicted to it as I am. :) Andrea sent me! :)

 
At 7:50 PM , Blogger Michelle said...

LOL Andrea, with your 6th you just use the remainder of the crayon to stir your drink! hehe

By the way, Andrea sent me :) I think you'll enjoy blogging, it has helped me a lot!

 
At 9:49 PM , Blogger Kristi said...

welcome ladies, thanks for stopping by, and thanks Andrea, one can never have enough friends. Janie, he's only 20 months, a little young for preschool!! I live about 2 minutes away from Andrea!
Truejersey, it's always good to vent!
OMG Michelle, you seriously have 6 kids?!? Are you still sane????

 
At 10:51 AM , Blogger Jodi said...

Welcome to our world Kristi! I too have been sent by Andrea.

These blogs are a great way to keep in touch with equally insane moms who are dealing with kids. Glad to see you have joined us.

I was so LOL at the crayon bit. I was waiting for you to say you drank the coffee anyway! I guess since I have five kids, I must think like michelle. LOL

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home