Saturday, June 04, 2005

I hate formal weddings . . .

Okay, I don't really, I just hate that I've gained 5 pounds too much to wear the outfit I bought many months ago for the wedding we're going to next weekend, and that I'm not at the stage of my life anymore where I can lose five pounds in two days just by thinking about it!!!!!!!!! Okay, so it used to take a little effort. Now, it takes moving a mountain to nudge the pudge! I have a treadmill, an old one that barely works, but it's still there. And I have been faithfully using it for about two weeks now. HOWEVER, using it has made me realize just how much my body has changed. The other day, I'm jogging, and I realize that every two seconds I'm pulling the legs of my shorts down, because the day has come (a long time ago) that my thighs rub together too much when I walk/jog/run, and it makes the shorts ride up. YUCK!

1 Comments:

At 10:00 PM , Blogger Kristi said...

insert whine: I normally drink only water, and eat fairly healthy, two weeks ago I cut out all junk foods, and I've been running on the treadmill for an hour every other day - no weight loss! I like Andrea's idea - spandex, just suck everything in!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home