Tuesday, June 07, 2005

I'm so mad I could spit

I NEVER get my haircut, cause I can never find a hairdresser that I like that doesn't charge an arm and a leg, so I've been cutting my own hair for years (and my friends tell me it still looks okay, hey, they could be lying, but then they wouldn't really be my friends . . . sidetrack).

So my sister finds this new hairdresser, I like the way her hair looks (nice new do sis), so I decide to treat myself to a haircut, it could use some cleaning up. I'm going to a formal wedding on Saturday. Those of you who have never seen me, my hair WAS a couple inches from being waist length, with layers.

I asked the lady to take off an inch, if need be two, but that was it. And add a few layers. She cut, and cut, and said she hadn't taken much off the length. She didn't have time to blow dry it cause her next customer was there. I think she was just scared too. I come home, shower, and dry it. DAMN IT. FUCK. She took at LEAST three, if not more off, and tapered the back soooooo badly, and cut it sooooo unevenly that when it is fixed up it will be AT LEAST 6 to 7 inches shorter than it was. I did not ask for her to masacre my hair, I asked her to tidy it up!@!!!!!! I AM NEVER TRUSTING A HAIRDRESSER AGAIN.

1 Comments:

At 2:20 PM , Blogger Jodi said...

I so agree with you. I have short hair but it seems I can't ever find anyone to cut it right. Last time I walked out with a mullet (think 1980's) and I was crying. My mom used to cut my hair and I didn't realize how good I had it.

I hope you can fix it. ((((Big hugs))))

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home