Wednesday, July 06, 2005

happy anniversary

to us. It's our third wedding anniversary. We've been together for over 5 years, and we've known each other for 16, half my life! When we were teens, DH and I each had two best friends. Mine were K & K. His were S and R. R and one of the K's were dating, and that's when we became friends. Shortly after, I started dating S! That only lasted for a very short while. Some of us went our own ways, but DH and I always remained good friends. A while before we started dating, we started spending more and more time together, when I realized I had feelings for him. He says he'd had feelings for years, but there was never a right time to act on them, until 5 years ago!
Well, 5 years ago, S was our best man! There is nothing better than marrying a good friend, who you've fallen in love with. He is the most wonderful, caring, loving person. (When he's here).

How are we spending our anniversary you ask? Why going to the Strata AGM meeting in our townhouse complex. FUN. NOT! Ah, we'll go out on the weekend if I can book a sitter. I was thinking about it today, how I've changed with him. I don't need anything special to remind me of our big day, because every day he reminds me how much he loves me, with the way he treats me, the way he looks at me, and the way he kisses me!

Sappy bit over, back to regular programming . . .

2 Comments:

At 8:12 PM , Blogger Kelley said...

Happy Anniversary, see you tomorrow!

 
At 10:35 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

happy anniversary!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home