Friday, June 24, 2005

I'M . . . SO . . . TIRED . . .

My asthma is kicking my but this week and I feel like my arms and legs are lead weights. And there's sand where my brain used to be. Or straw, take your pick. Dumb me was talking to my girlfriend who also has asthma, saying I can't understand why I'm so stinking lethargic, and she said "uh, cause your body's not getting enough oxygen." DUH. I guess that's why I switched from a Science major to Arts when at UBC . . . hehe. It burns when I breath, is that a bad thing???? Okay, I know, off to take my inhaler. It might be awhile till I come back again.

1 Comments:

At 6:11 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

i've got asthma too, if you ever lose it, go to emergency, they have amazing drugs there that they will give you, works 100% better than the stupid puffer!
(aka janie q, had to set up a new page)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home