Tuesday, July 05, 2005

WHEW . . . I made it home

That was one long drive. I hate driving in the dark. Even more than that I hate driving in the rain. It was dark and POURING and I had to drive for an hour on the highway. My own dumb fault, I was at my girlfriend's for dinner and stayed too long. It was a little scary to say the least. However, I got to celebrate Heather's birthday with her, which is nice. Her hubby made a great dinner, and it was a good end to our "weekend" away.

We've been at my parents since last thursday. It was good, good friends, good family and good food. Mom and Dad weren't there for a few of the days, but it was more about being closer to hubby's work for a few days since he's working like crazy and traveling 200km a day. He was happy with his 15 minute commute in the mornings, and T and I were happy to be able to eat dinner with him (and the various family and friends we saw while there).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home