Tuesday, June 27, 2006

I am sooooo ready

Man, it's been a long time since I've posted. I've been busy being anemic. Yep, another in the long saga that has been my pregnancy, I was diagnosed as being pretty seriously anemic. My sciatica is terrible. Now, my obstetrician has written in my file BIG BABY, yes in capital letters. He was leary at my last appt. about me delivering, and between him, DH and myself, we have decided that we're having a C-section. They thought it would probably be tomorrow, but the Dr. can't get OR time until Friday. So, baby's birthday will be the 30th of June. And it can't come soon enough for me. I don't remember being uncomfortable like this with DS. And the heat is really not helping at all. 36 degrees inside my house yesterday. Can you say Puddle of MOMMY??????

2 Comments:

At 4:22 PM , Blogger Allie said...

Good Lord woman - get over yourself! It's not like you're the 1st female to ever be pregnant!!!

Go and enjoy your next few days, cuz come Friday, you'll be too busy to think about yourself!

 
At 8:31 PM , Blogger Kristi said...

umm, thanks for your comment, whoever you are allie, but obviously you don't know me or anything about my situation, or you wouldn't be making a comment like that.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home