Thursday, May 04, 2006

It's not all bad

So I had a very long, good apt. with my doctor yesterday. He was really understanding, and took the time to really talk to me about the whole labour/delivery/ not having my own doctor worries. He also listened to the ten million complaints that I had (very patiently) and checked me out thoroughly. Turns out I still have bronchitis, and tracheitis, and now have a sinus infection. So I'm back on antibiotics. Little bit suprised, I have to say.

On the other hand, he used a pen to mark my belly, and measured me three times. I'm 31 weeks, and measured 31 weeks. He then sat down and charted my growth, and last measurement was just an anomily. He figures I was bloated or something. He also really felt the baby, and said it's not a big one, and then showed me how to find the head. Shockingly, this one is in the absolute PERFECT position at the moment. Not like TJ. He was head up. Things can change, I still do have 8+ weeks left. However, I'm optomistic.

Even with emotions under check (for the main part), some of my fears put to rest, and my anxiety down I STILL DIDNT SLEEP LAST NIGHT. It took until sometime after 1:30 to fall asleep, then I woke up at 3:50 and was awake until 5:30. Thank God T slept till 9, but can you say EXHAUSTED?

______________________________________________________

I went to a hen party last night, and we were talking about our kids of course. One of my friends was saying her little guy (who's exactly 3 months older than T) can put together 1000 piece puzzles. I know lots of people probably don't believe her, and I didn't get a chance to tell her, but I certainly do. He's only a month and a half shy of 3, and apparently my dad could put together those, and larger puzzles when he was that age, so maybe the Gman will be a mathematician like dear old dad.

2 Comments:

At 9:19 PM , Blogger Kristi said...

That's what Mrs B. said about little Gman. My son can barely do the toddler 12-16 piece ones. But he can play hockey and score goals better than I can! I think I'm coming Sat, as long as I'm feeling okay.

 
At 12:09 PM , Blogger caygraymomma said...

Ooops I think you misheard me. I said 100 piece puzzels.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home