Thursday, April 20, 2006

Apparently I'm huge

or so everyone says. My mom stated that I looked enormously pregnant recently. Or something along those lines. You don't need to tell me. I've been feeling huge for a while now. My mom was also nice enough to say I hadn't gained anywhere but my belly, but I think she was just trying to placate me. However, at 29 weeks I have only gained like 6 lbs because I've been so sick. OH, ya, I've had bronchitis for the last three weeks. I'm so exhausted.

That, and I had my regular prenatal today. And get this, I'm measuring 32 WEEKS. YUP, BIG MOMMA. I only had about 2 seconds with my doctor because he was running an hour behind, so I didn't get to ask him what that means, but he did say at my last appointment - at 25 weeks - I was measuring 26 weeks. And now at 29 weeks, I'm measuring 32. 32!!!!!!!! HOLY SHIT. Sorry, but it scared me. I had my apt. with my obstetrician yesterday, and he did say the VBack was a go ahead, unless baby was too big. He then felt the baby, and swear to god, said "well, it's not a small one". I should have known what was coming today. I might just opt for another C-Section out of fear. I still have another 11 weeks for this sucker to grow! What the hell??? I immediately called my DH upon leaving the doctor to ream him out for his family's big genes. He was appropriately appologetic, and a little silenced. Poor man. Hormonal wife, cranky cause she hasn't slept in two nights finds out the baby she's carrying is the size of a mammoth. Oh, and the mammoth decided I didn't need to sleep last night, and moved, no, stuck arms and legs out my side for a full three hours last night. Thank you darling.

OY. I need to sleep.

2 Comments:

At 10:53 AM , Blogger Kelley said...

Maybe you'll have an 8 and half pounder like Lisa!

(Ducking)

 
At 8:43 PM , Blogger PamnPat'sParadise said...

Well...at least he's an honest Dr eh Kristi? We'll see what the "mammoth" measures at the next appointment and hope for the best :o)

Was good to see you!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home