Monday, May 01, 2006

This is so hard

I feel like I don't even want to have this baby anymore. I really want to be done being pregnant. I hurt all the time, my stomach is so uncomfortable, and I feel like I am gasping for air. I'm cranky all the time from lack of sleep and pain, and poor T gets the brunt of it, and a mommy that has a hard time playing with him. I'm so scared that I'm going to resent this child for making me so ill, for feeling so crappy. I can't sleep, I have a hard time moving around, and a lot of days it hurts to sit for too long. I am so angry that I haven't had the chance to enjoy this pregnancy and look forward to the baby. I am so sad that that has been taken away from me. I want a do-over. And God, do I want to sleep. For like three days straight.

2 Comments:

At 11:33 AM , Blogger Kelley said...

Second one isn't nearly as fun is it? Sorry you feel crappy. Has your head spun around 360 yet?

 
At 2:03 PM , Blogger Kristi said...

Um, I think that happened yesterday, and I was thinking I was about on par with where you were at with Kyle, and that Lisa's description of you was kind of accurate about me!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home