Thursday, July 07, 2005

What was going through my head while gardening . . .

why do mosquitos love me?

why does my garden reproduce weeds like bunnies in mating season?

why do red ants crawl up my shirt while gardening?

how can I raise $500 for breast cancer research by August 5 so I can win a pink kitchenaid?

why oh why does my son whine like that?

when will I ever see my husband again?

how come I can't lose that elusive 10 lbs?

how is it that there is never enough time in the day to do all of the chores on my list?

OUCH, are vericose veins supposed to hurt like that?

do they make a hairdye close enough to my natural shade that won't cover my natural highlights, but will cover my gray??? hahaha i can always dream

really, if the summer's gonna be this crappy, why wait until fall to get pregnant?

ahhh, too much computer time, better go do other chores

2 Comments:

At 5:58 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow, how long were you gardening to ask yourself all of those questions?

(as to varicose veins, i've had them and no, they shouldn't hurt, better get that looked at, make sure you don't have a clot)

 
At 10:19 PM , Blogger Kristi said...

ha, thanks Bav, no, I'm not following in your footsteps. Really, I'm only trying to wait until the end of summer so I'm not puking my guts out during the heat (which we're not really having) of the summer, and so I can REALLY enjoy myself (read: drink all the free alcohol) at my best friend's wedding in late August!!!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home