Thursday, March 30, 2006

Just because you can

Doesn't mean you should. I found out earlier today that a few of pairs of prepregnancy pants can actually still fit. Does this mean I was really fat before I got pregnant, or that they're just so low rise that my belly fits overtop, and my hips haven't changed??? I REALLY hope it's the latter!!! I put on one of the said pairs of pants, and intended on going out in them. Until I looked in the mirror, and realized that they didn't look great, and just because they fit was no reason to actually wear them. I AM pregnant for god's sake, and need to remember that! I would've just looked like I was trying to pretend that I wasn't, and my body hadn't changed.

Oh, and TJ's sick. I'm not surprised, I just finished telling a friend of mine it had been quite a while, and b/c he spends at least one day a week with his cousin, who is exposed to a school full of germs, I was surprised he hadn't been sick in a long time. Then comes yesterday morning. He's coughing. He has a runny nose. And by yesterday afternoon, he had a fever. His eyes are red and puffy, he's now learned how to blow his own nose into a tissue (go baby - he is only just 2 1/2!!) and he wants his blanky 24/7. Poor kid, I had to drag him to Wal-mart to look for contact solution and Benadryl for him.

That's a whole other post - I can't find my damn contact solution anywhere. I'm just about to email the company. I've used it for years and years, and all of a sudden, I can't find it anywhere. It's the only solution that doesn't burn and make my eyes itchy. I sure as hell hope there's enough left in the bottle for tonight. EEEK.

3 Comments:

At 10:35 AM , Blogger Kelley said...

By the time you are ready to pop that kid you will not care how your ass looks in pants and be willing ro run around in a sheet.

 
At 6:18 PM , Blogger PamnPat'sParadise said...

Must be the same contact solution Pat uses - we can't find it either after years and years of use. Damn that Ciba Vision anyways!!!

 
At 8:32 PM , Blogger Kristi said...

Pam, it is Ciba Vision - the solo care for gas permeable lenses! I talked to the pharmacist at London Drugs, and she said that they've discontinued it! Damn Them!!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home