Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Oh Happy Day for me

It's my birthday today, and much like my sister(Wonderings from the Wack), it's an okay one. I had my 25 week prenatal today, and though the doc liked the ultrasound etc, he doesn't like that I'm still puking, and wants to do blood tests to check my kidney function. Okay, so I don't like that I'm still puking either, but WTF???? It freaked me out a little. At the same time I have to do that bloody one hour glucose fasting test as well. I hate that stuff you have to drink, and last time (with DS) it made me feel puky even though I didn't have the morning sickness at the time. I broke a hell of a lot of blood vessels in my face last night with my throwing up. I had layers of foundation on this morning, and my Doc still saw them. On the other hand though, DS was finally okay with going to the doctor with me, didn't whimper once. YAY. Considering the crap he had to go through, and the number of doctor's visits he had to endure when he was younger, he grew a bit of a phobia of the doctors. So this was a big step.
I have to meet with the OB/Gyn soon as well, b/c I had a C-Section last time, so we'll see how that goes. At this point, I want this pregnancy over with already. I am so tired of throwing up and feeling crappy all the time. AHHHHH. It was my choice to get pregnant though, so I have no one else to blame. Except DH! Poor guy, usually gets all the blame for everything!

1 Comments:

At 6:51 PM , Blogger PamnPat'sParadise said...

Happy Birthday Kristi!!! Sorry to hear you're still puking...hopefully it will end soon and the tests will come back okay.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home