Tuesday, September 20, 2005

I have an addiction

AHEM (Stands up and clears throat). Hi my name is Kristi and I have an addiction. It is called paper. I LOVE it. Mulberry, handmade, textured, metallic, patterned, neutral colours, blues, hot pink, oh, and snowflakes. I love snowflakes. I am terrible. I hoard it. However, with my cardmaking, I have found a way to feed my addiction. Tonight I fed it. And fed it. I found some really beautiful handmade stuff, and I found some embossed cardstock 3 for a $. hee hee hee. I am so giddy right now.

I am off to try to ignore all of my paper and work on my niece's quilt.

5 Comments:

At 11:34 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey, you should put up some pics of your work!

 
At 12:42 PM , Blogger Kelley said...

Get cracking on that quilt! LOL

 
At 2:28 PM , Blogger Kristi said...

bsts: I will, once I download my card, and I have a moment to take some pics

Kelley: I'm TRYING!!! LOL

 
At 1:08 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

you should have a quilting bee, do they still have those? that quilt would be done in no time!

 
At 9:50 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

a stitch and bitch in october, i'll be there in spirit. if you're having any spirits, which i'm assuming there will be, make sure you have one and think of me, in a nice way, maybe using the blender, mmmmmmm, margueritas.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home