Tuesday, September 20, 2005

the neverending circle of coffee

I can't sleep. Why, you may ask? Because I had two cups of coffee today so I could get through the day cause I couldn't sleep last night. But now I can't sleep tonight because I had two coffees today. And tomorrow, when DS wakes up, I will definitely need another coffee. Hmmm, so I guess the question is, when to break the cycle?

On other topics, I can't seem to wrap my head around a sewing project that I had hoped I would have finished by now. I'm sure it will be easy enough once I cut the fabric, but I'm making my own pattern, and having problems with the dimensions, so I'm at a standstill. However, I have had a creative bug in regards to my card making the last couple days, and I've made 55 so far. I little off my goal of 350 - 400 for the craft fairs I want to enter, but doable. The other crafts I want to get done for then may pose other problems, but we'll see.

2 Comments:

At 4:29 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

can you maybe switch to decaf????

 
At 3:40 PM , Blogger Kristi said...

Ha, I wish, that would be nice, but no, I need to drink the regular coffee to get through the day when I haven't slept the night before

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home