Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Apparently I'm sick

or so the doctor says. I know, I feel like crap, but I've only been sick since sunday. I took T in because he'd been coughing since last Wednesday, and hasn't been eating or sleeping very well, which is unusual for him. So I called the doctor and they fit me in. However, the doctor was more interested in my cough than T. He says T's on the mend, and his chest sounds fine. He asked if I had a fever, when I said no, he stuck a thermometer in my mouth and told me I did. He then proceeded to tell me he didn't like the way I sounded, and was concerned about my cough. He upped my inhalers from one puff twice a day to two puffs three times a day, and put me on antibiotics. Since I came home, the cough is worse. And apparently, my head is a little foggier than I thought, because typing this is very tough. I keep making spelling mistakes.

Did you know all I can take are stupid halls, and tylenol? That doesn't help the cough or the sore throat!!!!!!!!!!

UGH. I hope I feel better. I wanna go to BAV's on saturday. OH, and did I mention, I'm supposed to be having my family, and DH's family over on Sunday for DH's birthday?

YA.

1 Comments:

At 10:36 AM , Blogger Kelley said...

Do you feel any better today?
Check out my blog about last night's pictures. Never a dull moment!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home