Friday, July 29, 2005

I haven't fallen off the face of the earth

We've just been super busy, and not home at all much. We've been taking advantage of the gorgeous weather, going to the lake, swimming, etc. That, and DH is still working absolutely stupidass hours, and is never home, so I don't really have the chance to sit down at the computer anymore. DS and I are joining my parents and some family friends in Osoyoos for the week while DH works his ass off. I should be excited, but, frankly, I'm plain upset that I'm vacationing alone. Yes, I know that I could stay at home and be alone, or I could go to Osoyoos and be alone, but we were both really looking forward to this as a family. And, now, I must go fold laundry and finish packing - yes, I know it's late, but it's impossible to do laundry and pack when DS is awake.

1 Comments:

At 2:22 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

enjoy your holiday, hopefully your hubby can have some time off later in the summer, maybe a long weekend!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home