Sunday, August 21, 2005

The Wedding

was beautiful. Absolutely beautiful. She was one of those absolutely radiant brides. She hides from the spotlight all of the time, and on Saturday she let her guard down, and enjoyed all of the attention. I'll bet the pictures will look amazing. She's 6 feet tall, and he's 6'5" or 6'7", I can't remember, so they made quite the presence.

It went off without a hitch, and DH and I delivered the cake from the bakery to the reception without incident (whew), and if I do say so myself, I did a great job with the golf club's catering staff - I was the "go to girl", so my night wasn't completely relaxed, but nonetheless, wonderful. Her family thanked me over and over yesterday and today for all the help I gave. It's nice to have hard work noticed and appreciated. And she really loved the quilt I made, so that was great. She told me it will make a lovely keepsake.

1 Comments:

At 4:39 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

my daughter is 5'8" in barefeet, close to 6' in heels, she looks awesome when she's all dressed up. tall people really wear clothes well, i bet that bride looked amazing.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home