Friday, September 09, 2005

ATTENTION Jackass that stole my phone

What motherfucking kind of scum pickpockets a cell phone from a diaper bag slung accross the back of a mom, pushing a toddler in a stroller, I would like to know????? I don't know if you thought I looked like I had money, but you are an imbecile. Yes, it was a nice phone, but I only paid $40 three months ago with my plan, and it will now cost me $400 to replace it. $400 I DO NOT HAVE YOU ASSHOLE. I can not afford a new phone, yet I need one, and I have to pay for my plan regardless if I actually have a phone. I have to pay, not for my stupidity, but for the disrespect of some scum of the earth. It really fucking chaps my hide that I have to pay to replace my fucking phone.

2 Comments:

At 10:49 PM , Blogger Pop said...

OMG...I know how you feel!!! I hate those idiots!!!

 
At 2:42 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

they have no regard for anyone. it's pathetic.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home