Thursday, September 07, 2006

Not even a sniff

or a snivel. Or a tear. Or a "Mommy please stay". Thursday was the first "real" day of preschool, and TJ didn't even flinch. We walked in the room and he ran off to play. I talked to the teacher for a few minutes, and then went to say goodbye. He said "okay mommy, bye bye" and then showed me the steamroller he'd found and sent me on my way. I guess I should be proud that I raised a confident self-assured child. I just felt shafted. For a few minutes. It was worth the ear to ear smile I received when I picked him up! He had such a great time, this is going to be soooo good for him. I can't believe he turns 3 in a matter of days . . .

1 Comments:

At 7:45 AM , Blogger PamnPat'sParadise said...

He's a great little man - you should be so proud of him (I know you already are). They grow up so fast...did you take pictures?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home