Friday, September 01, 2006

A watched pot never boils . . .

Man I hate fear. Anxiety. Gives me a very upset tummy. As if my tummy needs any help with that. I'm sitting here waiting, for about an hour now, for my doctor to call me back and tell me whether I should come into his office or go to the hospital. DD's fontanel is swollen. We went through this nightmare with DS. I don't understand why he's taking so long to get back to me. I called twice and his receptionist said he was going to call. I told her I was totally anxious and needed to know what to do. The not knowing part is the killer. In the back of my mind I'm wondering if he called the neurosurgeon at Children's to see what he wants me to do. Just a thought. If not I'm gonna give him heck for leaving me hanging for so long!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home