Monday, April 14, 2008

total nerd

or so that's what my hubby called me tonight. LOL. Making more friends, in a nerdy way I suppose. T's preschool went to Fort Langley today as a field trip, and the teachers split us into groups, and I have to say, I was really happy with my little group. It was most of the kids T plays with in and outside of class, so moms I was really familiar with, including one of the moms I scrap with (M). And one of the other moms, who I really like, S, she asked if M and I wanted to join her book club. M's first response was "so is this a 'lets drink wine and eat food and chat' book club, or is it a down to business book club?" We all laughed, and S said it was definitely both. They either meet at someone's home, a coffee shop, or one time at a martini bar. Now that's the kind of book club I want to join. In all seriousness, I've always kind of thought I'd like to join a book club to introduce me to books I might not think to read otherwise. And I love reading, so not a problem! My only problem will be the month it's my turn to pick the book!!! Mrs. Indecisive! OIY. It will be a problem. But otherwise fun! Oh, and M, S, and I are enrolling all three of our kids in some summer daycamps together. Otherwise I think T will get bored!

I'm looking forward to being a nerd, with nerdy friends!

1 Comments:

At 1:09 PM , Blogger Kelley said...

I'm glad you got some nerdy friends!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home