Tuesday, September 12, 2006

My Little Baby Boy

is three today! Oh, he makes me so proud. He said he didn't want to go to pre-school this morning, when I asked if it was because of the new toys, he said yes. Once I told him they'd be waiting for him when he got home, he agreed to go. He has so much fun there. He comes out beaming every time. Today was extra special because they made him a birthday crown, and sang Happy Birthday to him. I also sent cookies. When he came out of class, he was smiling ear to ear, and full of stories to tell me. But the first thing he did was say I love you mommy.

He was so well behaved today, and on Sunday at his party. No whining or crying about anything. He's getting so big. Last night I went in to pull his blanket up, and in his sleep he said "I love you so much mommy". And yesterday he said "thank you for my good party mommy." I just can't believe he's three. Old enough to spend time at preschool without me. OY.

Oh, and they have rootbeer ice cream at Whitespot, where we took him for his birthday dinner tonight. That's all I have to say.

2 Comments:

At 7:14 AM , Blogger PamnPat'sParadise said...

Happy Belated Birthday TJ!!!

K - just reading your post has brought tears to my eyes. He is such a sweet little man.

I wish they could stay this way forever!

 
At 1:38 PM , Blogger Kelley said...

Root bear ice cream. Hmm, we should have come too! T didn't get home until almost 6:30 though due to the accident on Barnston Rd. It took him an hour just to get to the hwy from work. He finally got on at 264th.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home